[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge:Big Rumble and Wigwam

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 15:08:06 EDT 2007

Oh, how very sad for you.  How difficult for Ann and her husband as well.  You all have my sympathy.  Yes, it can be very difficult cleaning out the remants of what sounds like a beautiful life that Big Rumble and Wigwam had with you.

  Rest Well little ones and run free where health will never be an issue and you can eat anything and everything you want.  I'm sure you've made many new friends by now but know you've left a large hole in someone's heart.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug