[Gpdd] Misc ~Prayers for Petunia

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 00:20:52 EDT 2007

I'm afraid as I read my GPDDs I'll discover that Petunia has gone on to the
Bridge. I know that Mr. Cooders and his beloved Porky will be certain that
Wilson and the RV is waiting to pick her up. We are so sorry that she is in poor
condition and will pray that she is recovered by now. But if not, she'll be
surrounded by love at the Bridge.
     Either Chester or Charlie escorted her to one of the virtual events a
year or so ago so they too feel especially bad.

Paws and fingers crossed,
Alge and the remaining Jolly Rodents, Charlie and Chester