[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Big Rumble and Wigwam

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Sep 24 05:15:49 EDT 2007

Oh, what a sad story.

I know how devastating it can be to lose two piggies on the same day but to be on holiday when it happened and be unable to say a proper goodbye to them is unbearable.

I'm glad that they were in the care of your wonderful petsitters as you know that everything possible was done for your boys.

Clearing out a pen for the last time is such a sad experience but I always know that there are more piggies waiting out there for the chance to come and live in it.

Poor Noodle, left on his own. I do hope that with lots of love and cuddles, he can come to terms with his loss. He will probably enjoy having the rest of the family in a next-door pen but it will not be the same as having a run with Big Rumble and Wigwam.

Please accept out most sincere condolences on the loss of your lovely boys and give Noodle a cuddle from us all.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.