[Gpdd] MISC : chirping piggies

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 12:08:00 EDT 2007

Well, Paul...my chirper is a male!  TEDDY is the only pig of mine that has chirped and he is 5 months old.  I've only heard him twice, but when he chirps, it goes on for a long time!  In fact the first time he chirped and I thought it was a bird outside, I couldn't understand WHAT did this bird want?  It seemed as though it wouldn't end.
Now, that I know it's my TEDDY, I can't wait to hear him again.  His little mouth looks so cute when he does it, too!

Hugs,
Joanne

 Doggies:  Becky, Haley, Rudy
Kitties: Tiggerbella, Autumn, Angelica, Billy
Piggies:  Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci