[Gpdd] MISC- condolences

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Sep 24 13:15:40 EDT 2007

Milton-
  I'm so sorry to hear your story about Rumble & Wigwam. That is just devastating. The cleaning out of a deceased piggies stuff is always so extremely difficult. I just went thru this when my Molly died recently & you don't realize quite how much they have & the huge hole they leave in you lives. You don't realize how much time you spend taking care of a sick piggie until they're gone & your left wondering how to fill all that extra time. You did all you could for them both & I imagine them both at the bridge together along with all the other digest piggies talking about all of us. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family & I'm glad you shared with us, that's what the digest is here for. Take care.

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/