[Gpdd] MISC : chirping piggies

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 15:00:08 EDT 2007

The Lady Bug has chirped in the past but not for a long time now.  I too thought it was a medium sized bird the first couple of time it happened.  I've never been able to figure out what it means either.  I wonder if the Mother Ship is near and they're talking to it!

  Lady Bug's mouth does not look any different when she chirps and she didn't run away when I went over to her as some do.  It's very strange but wonderful when your piggy chirps.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug