[Gpdd] Health: Yoshi Up-date (lump and boy part)

Christina Smith christina.daniels.smith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:36:47 EDT 2007

I took Yoshi to the vet and here are the notes.  :)  The lump is probably a
reaction to the internal stitches, and nothing to be worried about.  However
the swollen boy part might have been Testicular Cancer.  The vet did some
lab work, which came back fine (no cancer).  We switched the anti-biotic to
Baytril; and now we are just stuffing and watching.  Stuffing consists of
meds and food.  The food is Gerber organics and CriticalCare.  He also gets
any veggie he wants to snack on (which varies from minute to minute).  By
far his favorite things to nibble on right now are brown paper bags and
toilet paper rolls!!!

His weight is going up.  Last night (after stuffing) Yoshi actually reached
1000g!!!  :)

Magnus is watching every bite we give Yoshi.  Ed says he is keeping track of
the complete imbalance between their meals.  I will tell y'all when he is
CriticalCare free!!!  ~..~

-Christina, Ed, Magnus, and Yoshi