[Gpdd] Health ~ Petunia

jude colangelo guineapigjude at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:21:46 EDT 2007

I'm happy to report Petunia is 100% back to normal!  I have a vet appointment scheduled just to be on the safe side, but Our Miss Petunia is waddling around like nothing ever happened.  Oh, the things they do to us poor slaves!
As to the holiday exchange, if anyone else is interested, let me know.  I'll post a reminder as we get closer to the holidays.
Thanks to everyone for your good wishes!  Petunia sends wheeking good hugs!
Jude & the Haypile Honeys

                 www.art4animals.blinkz.com   [http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w2/pr02/emoticons/smile_teeth.gif]