[Gpdd] MISC: Holiday Exchange

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 01:29:54 EDT 2007

Hey everyone,

I ran the Secret Santa last year and would be more than happy to run it
again this year.

For those that are new here is how it goes:
You may sign up one or all your piggies to be matched up with another pig or
pigs if you want to participate seperately. The piggie that you are assigned
to you will buy a piggie gift for and mail to them. You will be assigned to
a piggie and will receive a gift too. If you would rather just participate
in a card exchange instead of a gift exchange let me know too.

But Sailor Willie and I would be more than happy to hang it again this year.

You can start sending me your info now and I will compile all the info in a
chart and start assigning piggies with their matches the first part of
November for the gifts to be mailed out by the first part of December to
arrive by Christmas as last year we had some that didn't arrive until
afterwards.

Info needed is:
Slave Name, mailing address, email address, pig(s) participating in the
exchange and if they are participating as individuals or groups.

Any questions feel free to email me aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com

Thanks,
Slave Alicia and Sailior Willie sending wheeks to everyone