[Gpdd] Silly: Guinea pig calendar

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 06:04:16 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I put most of the photo's that were sent in, in my picasa albums. Janneke
put the names to the piggies, you can see them on the pigtures. The names in
green are the slaves names and the blue ones the piggie names. Can anyone
who sent in pigtures please check if we got the names right. If not please
let us know, either by putting a comment with the pigture or send us an
email (pandameisje at gmail.com and/or Guinygirl at gmail.com)
We would like to emphasize that we did not make a selection yet, so any
pigtures shown in the album are not guaranteed to be in the GPDD calendar.
You can see the pigtures here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/GPDDCalendar

Also if you haven't send us any pigtures yet, but you would like to have
your pig(s) in the calendar, please send in pigtures to the emailadresses
mentioned above!

Wheeks from Slaves Mikey and Janneke
The Winky girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya
and the Winky team: Suus, Yaya and Igor