[Gpdd] HEALTH Scabby Dunya.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Sep 25 14:54:41 EDT 2007

Poor scabby Dunya.

Not many vets in England would have diagnosed fungus trouble either, despite its prevalence in our cold, damp climate, so don't feel bad about it! I know that no-one in the US, and maybe other countries too, can get hold of Vet-Sect Repel but it might be available in Holland. It is made by Millpledge, who have a Dutch catalogue on their website, so you may be able to get it from your vet.

I have mentioned this product several times before, ( sorry folks! ) but it really is the best that I have ever found for clearing up both fungus and other external parasites. It is very easy to use, just shampoo the piggy, lather it up really well and leave it on for four minutes. Then give a thorough rinse. While the piggy is sitting in the bath it is a good time to run your fingers through the coat, especially along the back, where most of the loose hairs are and they will come away by the handful.

I regularly bath the Piggyfriends in this product and Halloween, Barley and Rye had their turn today. It leaves the coat looking lovely and shiny.

If the Gorgeous Guineas oil does not clear it up, do give this a try.

We love the pigtures that you have gathered for the calendar. I hope that more slaves send pigtures to you but I don't know how you will ever decide which ones to use!

Lots of love to Dunya, Lotje and Guiny.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.