[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- piggies b-day!

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Sep 25 19:31:14 EDT 2007

  I just wanted to let everyone know Mimi's babies are officially 1 week old as of approximately 6:00 this morning! Sorry, I can't help myself! ;) It seems like they always been here, they're such a joy to have around, as is she!
  Also, I trimmed the tips of Mimi's back nails last night. Everything went ok, but she didn't like it too much. Started curling her toes under! Errr! Now 1 of these nights we'll have to tackle the front ones. I think I'll wait a while! C-ya!

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/