[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Rumble and Wigwam

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 03:44:17 EDT 2007

Milton

We were so very sorry to read of the Departure for the Rainbow Bridge of
Rumble and Wigwam. It is devastating to lose just one piggie, let alone two, and
we know from experience how much worse it is when they decide to leave whilst
 you or they are away from home.

We have had several Dolly Mixtures who have been ill, seemed to recover
after treatment and then taken a sudden turn for the worse. We guess it is all
part of this fear of predators that they have - they are instinctively experts
at hiding illness. It sounds as though they loved being at the petsitters', so
 at least you know their last couple of weeks would have been happy ones for
them. We feel sorry for the petsitters, but at least you know they did their
very best.

We hope Noodle is able to recover from the loss - perhaps he will enjoy  some
extra special attention, all to himself! He is certainly of a good age for  a
piggie, and deserves to be spoiled a bit!

We understand how hard it would have been cleaning out the playroom and
finding their imprints in the hay. At least you know they are reunited at The
Bridge, and we are sure they will have known how much they were loved.

Please find some comfort in the fact that piggies and slaves all over the
world share your grief and wish you well

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures