[Gpdd] [SILLY]<message to Fugly>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 05:37:00 EDT 2007

Hi Buddie!

Pffft...did I have a enervating weekend. Girls??? Tsssk..especially bigbum suus *mumblemumble*.
On friday my slave gave me a haircut an a bath. That was okay. They also did that at the shelter and I received one of those lovely chinrubs afterwards... Slave also gave bigbum suus and lovely Yaya a bath. After that, she put us in an area covered with newspapers, lots of hay and veggies and a fence around it. So I strutted my stuff for suus and yaya, telling them what pretty girls they were and when suus became agressive I would lower my head or show her my butt. So everything went fine for about twenty minutes. Slave was starting to look really happy...
So.. I was eyeing yaya, and when i went up to her to tell her how nice she looked today *brrrrr* all of a sudden, out of nowhere, bigbum suus came flying at me. WHAAAAAH!
While we were rolling over the floor, a towel was dropped over us (huh??) and we were separated. Brrrrrr...that was soooo scary. Now i like bigbum suus even less.

Slave is not happy with this, I heard her contacting the people from the shelter. They told her that after we had some days to calm down, she has to try it again (yes, the bath too :-S) but now in another area because BB Suus probably sees the whole living room as her territory since she is a freerange pig. If we don't get along then, we will probably never like eachother and then another solution has to be found Sigh... another bath!!! It is not fair! And i don't like the sound of 'another solution'.

Maybe I can join those SAS-pigs and hide in trees?? Those trees look green so it probably is a tasty job...
I agree that my slave is very silly, hay belongs on the floor, so that i can lie and poo in it, while i eat it.
How are you doing btw? have those scary men left forgood? Did they improve the view from your cage? Or made some extra facilites for you in the puterroom? I do not see the point in inviting those scary men if they didn't improve your life.

Take care buddy!
Grtz&Wkz
Grumpy Igor