[Gpdd] [SILLY]<to my dear Charlie>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 10:05:33 EDT 2007

Dear Charlie,

I just read your post about your skin problems. Ow pooor you! I send lots of sweet piggykisses your way to lessen the itch and the pain. I still think you're a clever boy using the water sipper, but your slave thinks otherwise...maybe you can try and listen to her? These slaves tend to have a health plan of their own for us (usually involves yukkie medicine) but if you follow them, you usually feel better.
If you happen to read Igor's post about his adventures on the digest; don't be too hard on Suus. It's true that she and Igor don't get along but both of them are sweethearts. If only they could see that. Here you can see igor and me, he has built me a house while we were playing, sweet isn't it: http://xs119.xs.to/xs119/07393/Sept58.JPG
Suus is being sweet too: We do not like sharing a house so she volonteered to relax somewhere else: http://xs319.xs.to/xs319/07393/Sept47.JPG
Ow and, isn't she sweet while she is sleeping:
http://xs319.xs.to/xs319/07393/Sept51.JPG
http://xs319.xs.to/xs319/07393/Sept54.JPG
I had a serious talk with my slave and i'm willing to live with the both of them. If they really can't get along, we'll just go and find another pig to keep either suus or igor company. Sending Igor away is not an option. But we do not know for sure if the two of them will not get along, so we have to wait a while. I really hope they'll get along because suus is like a sister, we grew up together and on the other hand,igor is really sweet. Ah.. we'll see. A new neighbour would be interesting though...
I really really hope you'll feel better soon! I still miss Jan but i'm no longer upset with with our slave. I have my memories...
Lots of kisses!
Yaya