[Gpdd] MISC: Adoption day

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 27 08:57:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

Joe and I are very pleased to announce Friday is Pumpkin's 2nd adoption day!

When we adopted him we were told he was four so that makes him six years old.  He is doing very well and has never had to go to the vet.  He has slowed down some, gets impacted, and shows some white around his eyes.  Not quite "pea eye" yet.  He is our little boy and is getting lots of extra attention as befitting his senior status.

Wait a minute, he wants to use the computer.

Mov over slave i wont the puter.  yuck hate mushy stuff.  i am not cute but a manly boar.  Mr. P is my nam quit talkin bout my personl stuff no peas in my eye.  hey all you boars. rumble loud for my doption day!

Okay Pumpkin, my manly boar it is.

Dee and the Patriot Piggs, Mr P and Peaches, the girly pig.
www.sunnyday1986.blinkz.com