[Gpdd] Misc. Advice Response

blaaco at yahoo.com blaaco at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 08:49:04 EDT 2007

Hi,
Saw your post and your question.Sorry to hear of the
brake up. Why cant you take the Guinea Pigs with you?
Many landlords will allow caged pets as they cannot do
any damage to an apartment like a cat or dog can.Can
you ask your new landlord? Maybe even offer an extra
security deposit if needed? If not,sad to say,you will
need to try and find someone responsible for them but
it is very hard as I'm sure you know.Do you maybe have
a friend or relative who can care for them till you
can have the time to find a suitable home for them if
you cant take them?
I wish you all the luck,please keep us posted.I see
you used the term "flat" you are moving to,are you in
England or something? I would do my very best and try
my hardest to find a landlord that would allow me to
keep them.It is great you can leave the cats with the
EX,they are very hard to get landlords to allow.
GOOD LUCK,
Beth

Owned By:
U2  "Dori" (White Chicken)
CAG "Oliver"
Lovie "Peaches"
Tiel "Snow"(Ben's Birdie)
Std.Poodle "Ryan"
Katrina Mutt "Dixie"
Snowshoe "Mia"(Elisha's Kitty)
Guinea Pigs "Smore"(Ben's Piggy)"Wiggles&Alfalfa"(Available for adoption)
Hubby "John" and 2 Wonderful Kids "Elisha & Benjamin"
God Bless All Creatures Great & Small,We Too Love Them All!