[Gpdd] CARE: Water bottle question

Cuttlefish Arts cuttlefisharts at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 13:58:02 EDT 2007

> From: Moxie and Nexus <moxie17 at sbcglobal.net>
>
>   Was wondering if anyone could recommend a water bottle that won't leak.  I
> have to replace mine.  It seems like when I change the litter (woody pet
> covered by Hunt Club) it is always very wet under the water bottles.  I prefer
> the 16 oz. size as I have holders that fit those bottles.

I had total brand loyalty to the "Little Giant" bottle made by MILLER
Manufacturing. It's called the WEATHER-TUFF guinea pig bottle.
Almost every other bottle leaks eventually. Not these. I've had the original
one I bought at a feed store since 1993 and it still works. I bought 2
others so I can change them out quickly when I'm in a hurry. I put them in
the dishwasher too (top rack) with no problems.

I use the bigger 32 oz. size, and since they have a square cross section,
they may not fit in most bottle holders -- we made a coated wire holder.
Go to
http://www.hotshotproducts.com/page/1/Product-Detail.jsp?groupId=309&prodId=
15091

vic