[Gpdd] MISC: Mimi and her babies

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 10:21:13 EDT 2007

Jaime, Mimi is looking wonderful and her babies are gorgeous!  Piggy babies are just the cutest little things!
I know you are still grieving over Molly :( and I totally understand so I don't mean to seem insensitive asking if you are considering adopting Mimi and/or any babies.
I think Molly would want you to have your another one of your own piggies to love.
Thanks for taking care of these little darlings!
Joanne
Spicy  Merri  Macie  Teddy  Baci