[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Mail from Suus>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 06:50:06 EDT 2007

Hi all,
This is Suus! I'm responding to several piggies in one email about the Igor-issue. Ofcourse i get the puter first because i am the irresputable queen of the cage...(ehmm..and way better at climbing)

Hi Lady bug,So nice to hear from you again! I shall try and listen to your advice but i have to admit, it's hard. That boy just gets on my nerves. I'll try, I really will. But, honestly, i know you consider yourself to be the queen of the mansion too. Would you put up with those cheeky comments? That little ball of fluff just walked in here and he gets so much more attention than me! I have to deal with yaya getting more attention than me already. She can tell me that those meds are really yukkie as much as she likes but i dont believe her.But i'm trying to change my ways. I really do. Yesterday i laid down next to igors bars when we were playing around his fence, and I DIDN'T chatter my teeth!.Lots of loveSuus

Hi GulliverYes i haven't forgotten our appointment to go camping in the UK with you guys. Our slave was too busy to drive us to the airport (we solved that, we can go by taxipidgeon now) and then Jan died and that just sort of, took all the fun out of things.But i'm really looking forward to doing that somewhere around next spring. By then I either have my differences settled with Igor or we will have a new roommate that will be coming too. we'll just fly with seperate pidgeons to the airport then.See you soon!Suus