[Gpdd] SILLY: Response to Igor

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Fri Sep 28 16:49:17 EDT 2007

 Hi again, Igor.  Yes, slave had to put Vaseline over my eyes to help
protect them from that yucky sulfur stuff.  You know, so it wouldn't get
into my eyes.   That yucky stuff had to go on me from head to tail!
Well, I don't really have a tail but you know what I mean.  It made
things pretty blurry though and our eyesight isn't the best to begin
with, as I'm sure you know.

Slave was kind of messing with my hair last night.  I hope she's not
getting any ideas about another bath.  On the bright side,though, she
always feels bad and gives me lots of treats.  I and I never turn down
an offered treat.

Kiki