[Gpdd] MISC- Beanie piggie

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 16:20:45 EDT 2007

Jaime,
I got mine at a local Hallmark Store.  It's adorable...a brown and white dutch looking little curly guy!  Let me know if you find it.  If not, I can always look for another one and mail it to you.  I got it in Connecticut; I live in NY.
Joanne

Jaime <rzm.2 at juno.com> wrote:   OMG, where can I get one of these piggies?!? I collect stuffed piggies. I have a Boyd's piggie, a Ty piggie that's pink & white & a little felt piggie I got from someone's website. I gotta have one of these too! If you know where I can get one let me know!

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/

Hugs,
Joanne

 Doggies:  Becky, Haley, Rudy
Kitties: Tiggerbella, Autumn, Angelica, Billy
Piggies:  Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci