[Gpdd] MISC Beanie piggy

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Sep 29 18:44:46 EDT 2007

Joanne, Thanks for telling us about the beanie piggy. I have a large collection of toy and model piggies and I must have one of these.

Jaime. You can see one on the Ty website http://www.ty.com/BeanieBabies_home and you will be able to order one online in the US.

 A few toy stores in England sell beanies so I will have to search around. If not, there is always Ebay, from where I eventually tracked down a "Merrythought" plush piggy last week. My family have a month in which to find one for my birthday.

Penny and the Piggyfriends ( why do you need a whole row of toy piggies when you have all of us? )