[Gpdd] Health: Samantha and Tabitha and the "mites"

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 00:57:19 EDT 2007

Hello Sammy and Tabitha,
     I haz bin fiting mites off and on. Two things pleeze -- tell us about
its be-ing putz behind your ears. I know they do that with products for flea
control (only some products) in cats, like Frontline and Revolution. One drop
behind eeech ear fur a big piggy, behind only one year fur babies and yung
piggisises.
     Wheeze -- mostly me, haz to swallow the horse paste tho jist a leeetle
bit!! Then repeat in 2 wheeekz an in anudder 2 wheekz.
     I had mites reel bad cause mum didn't   give the follow up doses sos I
hadz to go to the vet and git an I-ver-mec=tin shot, plus 2 syringes with the
rite amount for mee too take (orally) 2 wheekz later and two wheeekz affer dat.
I also had to takez an an-tee-bii-ot-ic for 2 wheekz my mouth in a syringe
cause I got a bacterial infection from where I'd been scratching and biting and
scratch with the end of my sipper bottle.