[Gpdd] Health: Samantha and Tabitha; mites/ continued

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 01:11:28 EDT 2007

ooops.Skuse me cause I assidently sended dat. I wasn't done.
     Anyway, I did need an an-ti-- oh, you know what I mean, an
an-tee-bii-ot-ic so my skin wood heel cauz I had a bac-ter-r-al infection frum scraching
and biting mites. Youze guys mite needz that to.
     Mites hirt reely bad. But youze nose dat.
     Rite and telz uz knowz how it is goin which youze. And I will do da sam.
     We had to fite flees in our houze, too. Da vet sez they cn come in on
peeples close. Anyways, the flee fite iz ovur we thinkzes.

Yur friend,
Charlie, Jolly Rodent    Chester sez hi, too. Chester hazn't had any ole bug
problums and his cage is rite up against miin.