[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: My two precious piggies

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 13:48:40 EDT 2007

Oh Julie, I'm so sorry.  I think all of us here on the Digest know how much you loved your furbabies.  What's more important is that Archie and Dougall knew too.

  That was a very tragic way for Dougall to leave you but you did what you thought was best at the time.  It was an emergency and of course you thought the vet knew what he was doing.  You had no way at the time to know he didn't.

  The way you wrote about Archie leaving is touching.  You truly did have a very special bond between you.  You will always carry him in your heart in a very special place.

  Last, but certainly not least, welcome to Brandy.  He must be a beautiful color to have that name.  We all know he will enjoy and be loved in his new "forever" home.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug