[Gpdd] Silly - gift exchange

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 17:12:15 EDT 2007

Hi there

Hope all piggies are doing well. My Edna is in disgrace after misbehaving at the CCT and refusing to take her worming dose, she squeaked like she was being hurt I was so embarrased, luckily I had a load of parsley with me to cheer her up (I am so weak).

I loved the guinea pig calendar, the piggies are all sooo cute, I don't know how anyone can choose which ones to go in the final version (I guess we all think we have the prettiest pets in all the world).

Also I would like to be included in the gift and/or card exchange this year. I am England and would prefer to be paired with other pigs in England if possible (but no problem if this is too difficult).

Healing wheeks to sick pigs

Elizabeth
Edna and Mavis, always thinking of the late little Moog.