[Gpdd] Health: Samantha and Tabitha and the "mites"

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 30 22:58:48 EDT 2007

Hi Charlie, Jolly Rodent and Chester!  Before Slave Earl will allow me to
type with you unsupervised,.. he wants to know what your intentions are.  Do
you know what he's talking about?  I *certainly* don't, though I suspect
Tabitha might, the little troublemaker!

The stuff that our slaves put behind our ears was a mixtuer of the 1.86%
horse paste, mixed with 22 ml of water.  Then, they divide it into so many
10ths of units before putting it on us.  Our slaves decided to put it there
because that way, we would not  be quite as traumatized, and from what they
read on the topical section of the Guinea Links page, this was just as
effective.  And so far, it seems to be helping.  We aren't scratching nearly
as much now and I know they are planning another sneak attack in a few
days... we heard them talking about it when they thought we were asleep in
our tube. Hah!    Poor, silly, slaves.

Hi guys, Tabby heer now.  I reely likeed that you tole me bout your skin
problims.  It made me feel a bunch beter.  Slave Lynn put some of the horse
paste stuff right on the spot where I have been scratching and chewing and
it seems to have worked.  So, if you or any of the other slaves need some of
fthis stuff, Mommy Slave got a really good pryce on it and would be glad to
sher them with you if guys will pay the postige, whatever that is.    Before
I go, there is 1 qweshtun that haz been cunfoosing me... What do they use
borse paste for?  Can you reelly glue a horse back together?  Wow! That's
kuuuuhl!  Heyy, sniff, sniff.... I smell fresh greens.  I have to go get my
share before that pig, Samantha, her highness, eats them all!

Yu need to bring the guys down some day soon and let's have a regular old
fashioned pignic up here in the Georgia Mountains.  We'd love to meet some
cute, fun loving guys....

Wheeeks & Winks,
Samantha & Tabitha