[Gpdd] Care peruvian piggie

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:22:50 EDT 2008

Thankyou to Mary Fran and Penny for the advice on my very hairy pig. He definately sounds peruvian by the description penny gave me. Its the first time ive come across one. At least i know i can give him a good haircut now, i did train as a hairdresser years ago so it might come in handy! I do live in England but im hoping the summer will be better than last year. People cant beleive my pig he looks huge but its all hair. I have got a soft brush for him but he dosnt like being held or brushed which is not good with that hair. He kicks me with his back legs. But i will keep trying with him.
  From Carole