[Gpdd] HEALTH- clumpy poos

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Apr 1 19:04:57 EDT 2008

Kelly-
  How much timothy hay does Waffles eat? Mimi gets clumpy poos when she decides she doesn't feel like eating her timothy hay. Sometimes she evens cries some with the clumpy ones. After I switched her to Oxbow (a timothy based pellet) & we got her on a normal diet of hay & pellets, she has gotten better for the most part. I should mention she was a foster piggie & was on a bad diet when we first got her. Once the diet got straightened out, she started doing better.
  Another possibility is that since he is male, his muscles down there are getting weaker & causing some impaction problems. If you need suggestions on how to deal with impaction & cleaning it out, let me know & I'll e-mail it to you. Good luck.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/
Click here to solve your love problems with the best love advice.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/REAK6aAWuAm4htYoWznLEJjLcDB0k46EkMLuB6qKRWpEfVwTiTU4DN/