[Gpdd] (Misc) Sandy and Manny, update

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Wed Apr 2 04:50:47 EDT 2008

Thank you every one who wrote letters of support for my precarious housing position. I was really exhausted last night, up 24 hrs, blood pressure thru the roof, and practically incoherent and wrung out. The housing guy didn't show up today but I talked to some neighbors who said that actually a little 90 year old lady who cant hear a person talking right in front of her said that arguments can be heard from my unit. This is a long way from a huge, destructive crash that may have ruined the property.

I live alone but my daughter has been visiting and I have had a real hard time getting her to keep her voice down. After today she understands. The walls here are paper thin and conversations in the kitchen can be heard completely in the central hall and visa versa, I was not told about this and a hundred other things before I moved in. I have been concerned all along that Manny's wheeking can be heard in other units. By my doctors statement I was granted exception to have 1 pet  but with the cat and Manny they will holler if the find him, I thought  I could make it till I get my Soc Sec retirement in July and could get a real apartment. When I moved here I thought I would be able to stay forever, I'm sick of moving, I never counted on Manny getting so spoiled.  He is just a marvelous pet.  I have an obligation to keep the cat because of the niceness and generosity of the rescue where I got him, 2 little old ladies paid for her spay, her shots, and about 4 months of food.  In the end I don't know what I will do, They both love me and have attachments to me, Manny's might be greater though. Not only do I have allot of trouble on this and some other things going on but I will have a terrible choice to make if he does inspect and finds 2 pets. For today I dodged a bullet
Sandy and Manny the Boar, Mary the cat, all holding their breath except Manny who wheeks and wheeks