[Gpdd] Announce: Princess Snowflake has a Blog on SmallAnimalChannel.com!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Apr 2 09:39:59 EDT 2008

Hello Slaves!
Yesterday, the producers of the magazine CRITTERS USA
launched their new website featuring the smaller (exotic) animals...
Wooooo Hoooooooooooooo!

Here's the website: http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/

Oh, what a Happy Day!!!

If you scroll down, you'll see the 'Critter Blogs' tab.

But, if you're lazy like me, then just click on:

http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-blog/default.aspx

where you can read my Bio.

Here are the links to PS's Blog:

http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-blog/guinea-pig-mcneil/leah-default.aspx

http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-blog/guinea-pig-mcneil/guinea-pig-blog-april0108.aspx

This is Soooooo EXCITING, guys!!!

I had no idea that the Princess would become so Famous. hee hee

I hope you are all having a FAN-TA-BU-LOUS Day...Wheeeeek!

           Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
                Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)