[Gpdd] Care: Karate Pig

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Wed Apr 2 12:42:29 EDT 2008

Dear Carole,
I had to laugh about your "Karate Piggy." So funny. I remember Cookie the first time she did that to me. Such a tiny (at the time) piggy going to shove this big human out of her way -- LOL. Silly pig!Does your piggy like to be chucked under the chin? Cookie does. It's a place where there's not so much hair. Well, he's a very lucky piggy to have a hairdresser. My poor girl looks pretty bad when I get through with her. Maybe you can give me some suggestions on that. She no longer kicks at me (unless I really deserve it, according to her) and she completely tolerates "butt baths" (which used to be a real freak-out) and haircuts because she knows she'll feel much better afterward.

--Mary Fran
with CA Cookie & Little Bear