[Gpdd] Fw: [CARE]hair cuts for long haired piggies

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Thu Apr 3 01:29:34 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: warmbreath
To: guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:16 PM
Subject: [CARE]hair cuts for long haired piggies

I have had Peruvians and Silkies both and always trimmed their hair  the body hair is cut all around the bottom edge so it doest touch the floor

the butt hair is cut very short, then the trimmed sweep hair  that I trimmed to floor length above falls over the cut butt hair and the stay way much more clean that way and don't look that different

the Peruvians I take their bangs and cut them in a straight line standing up between my fingers, then they are too short to fall over the eyes and they have a cute punk look to them

you would be very surprised how much more active a Peruvian is when he can see the world around him
Sandy and Manny the Boar hanging in there day 2, no landlord yet