[Gpdd] silly; Fugly Antics

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 05:48:32 EDT 2008

Just thought I would share with you guys the funny things Fugly has been doing here at home as opposed to when he is with his GPDD friends making mischief.

I have a freestanding clothes airer that I use in the lounge to dry washing, so what better place is for a piggy to play than the airer with clean clothes, having told him off twice for chewing the socks on the lower bar he then popcorned right  under them knocking clean socks on the floor, it did make me laugh.

Back in January Tesco were selling fleece lined material cat tubes for £1 so I brought one for Fugly to play with he loves sleeping in but it is not quiet long enough so he either lays flat out with feet sticking out the end or curls up with his legs going up the side, needless to say whenever I try to photograph him he wakes up and moves.

One end of the tube has a furry ball on a string, well Fugly keeps trying to chew the ball but it keeps moving after a few attempts at chewing it he gets fed up and head butts it out the way, he then looks ever so surprised when it swings back and bops him.

As you can probably tell not a lot of TV gets watched in my house Fugly is much more entertaining