[Gpdd] [Health] questions about Ivermectin

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 12:38:10 EDT 2008

Hi Lisa

Just recently when any of my piggies has had trouble with mites, my vet
has prescribed Xeno 450, which comes in a small squeeze-on pipette.  I
have found it is very effective, and they don't mind having it at all.
Three treatments each two weeks apart seems to be enough.

Here are the details on the company's website:

http://www.genitrix.co.uk/products/xeno-450.htm

Hope that's useful information.

Best wishes

Kay

Dr Kay Dudman
London Metropolitan University
Department of Computing
Jewry Street

ext: 3041

*** FREE TIBET ***

http://www.freetibet.org/index.html

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
[Edmund Burke]

Brighten your day with the Guinea Pig Way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub3sX3praGE

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo