[Gpdd] [gpdd] health- lisa-IVERMECTIN

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 13:34:07 EDT 2008

Hi Lisa

Re your questions about Ivermectin,
As far as we know,  there are various concentrations of Ivermecttin
available, the two you mentioned 1.0% and 0.5%, all the relevant
information is on Guinea Lynx, but you've got to remember this stuff
can be lethal to the little one's if not administered correctly.
Better to chose one of the proprietary brands of Ivermectin, with full
instructions, ie [Pharmaq mite treatment an 0.8% spot on needing 1 drop
per 500g of pig,] [or Xeno 450 one tube per 1000g of pig].
Both are very economic, approx $4.00 a pig in your money.
I well understand need to avoid unnecessary vets bills as we have a
large heard to, and we do a lot of our own health care, but the little
one's are to precious to take chances on.

All our best wishes to you and the (i luve it) san diego 12
Dave and yvonne at piggy palace uk. pdd.org>