[Gpdd] Care: Litter Training

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Apr 7 12:50:58 EDT 2008

Donna and Abby,
First, I would like to say how Sorry I am to hear
about the lost of your Helga Pig. Surely, you
were doing something Right as she lived to be
over 4 years old...

Next, I was wondering if your Abby is an Abby?
Cuz my Princess Snowflake is an Abby and she
also likes to pee/poop in her pigloo. Oh, it's so
irritating to me. And it's weird, cuz when she first
came to own me, she was so clean and dainty...
she Never did her 'business' in her pigloo. But,
also, I think that that was because she was used
to not getting her area cleaned as often as it
should. So, when I came around and refreshed
her area, she would PURRRR up a storm. I was
so Proud of my little girl and would think nothing
of bragging about how clean my baby was.

Well, that didn't last long. ha ha! Once she realized
that I was psycho about keeping her area fresh,
she quickly turned into a lazy pig. And now, she
does her business anywhere she wants, including
the pigloo. Geeez.

I'm not sure if you can Really potty-train a piggie.
Some would say 'yes', but honestly, a piggie is
gonna do what a piggie wants to do. Some are
just more well-behaved than others. :-)

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
           Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)