[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Update on Isis

Angela Taylor angela at lunaclick.net
Mon Apr 7 19:17:14 EDT 2008

I wanted to thank everyone for their positive thoughts with Isis's recent health scare.  She's doing much better now -- demanding treats and scritches, singing for her supper, just like old times!

She's a bit thin, but because she was so bloated for so long, it's hard to tell if she's been that way for a while or if it's a result of her ill health last week.  She's putting away the hay and veggies faster than I ever imagined possible, so I don't think she'll be thin for much longer.  :)

She's fighting me with everything she's made of when I try to administer her meds, so that means she's GOT to be feeling better!  :p

~*~
Angela, Peter, and the Guinea Goddesses (Isis and Artemis)