[Gpdd] [MISC]Manny and and Sandy vs mean landlord

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Tue Apr 8 04:41:56 EDT 2008

thank you so much  first Oregon rescue I'll see if they are on the web,
It's been a week I think he has accepted my arguments that there was no "big
Bang" that may have caused property damage bad enough he needs to inspect.
(there was no big bang)  I have written several moral and legal arguments
about equal treatment, asking for complaints etc. and I believe he wants me
out for providing these same arguments to old ladies who had legal dos as
companions  but are unpopular with the other tenants (dogs and dog owners)
So maybe we are safe till he finds another reason, what a horrible way to
treat old folks.
Sandy and Manny the Boar tiptoeing in a tissuepaper apartment