[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Lotje

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Apr 8 14:13:54 EDT 2008

Mieke and Erwin,

It came as a shock to read that Lotje had departed for the Rainbow Bridge, especially at a time when you were both on holiday. You must both be very sad to lose such a lovely piggy.

I'm glad that Lotje was staying with your mother so that there was someone that she knew and loved, and who loved her in return, at the end and that your mother was brave enough to make the right decision to ease her pain.

I always enjoy seeing the pigtures of both your and Janneke's piggies on the Digest. You have a wonderful set of memories captured in those beautiful photos and videos.

Please give extra hugs to Guiny and Dunya from us all and accept our most sincere condolences on your loss. R.I.P. Lotje.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.