[Gpdd] [MISC]<My Lotje Memories>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 17:23:41 EDT 2008

Hi All,

As you probably read in my sister's post, Lotje went to the bridge. I have some very fond memories of her and I'd like to share them with you guys.

It all started when my sister wanted to go to the Czech republic and I offered to pigsit. I was never really fond of guinea pigs, but Lotje and Guiny really conquered my heart. (I adore guiny too, but for length reasons i'll limit this to Lotje). Lotje was such a happy pig. She was very daring and I really had to watch her so that she didnt get herself into too much trouble. I made a little area in my living room for them to run free in but lotje kept breaking out, so soon the girls conquered my whole living room. When I adopted Suus and especially Yaya, lotjes character evolved from a happy playfull youngster into a caring mommy (I called her mammalot). This is a pigture of the first meeting between lotje and yaya, they just kept licking eachother. http://xs226.xs.to/xs226/08152/yaya22818.jpg
I'll never forget when guiny had an especially grumpy mood and lotje jumped in front of suus to protect her (suus was really tiny back then). Lotje was never agressive but she protected the ones who needed it. I was very impressed.

According to Jan the Boar she was also very sexy. He adored her round butt. Although he did have some trouble deciding which side he was facing (left, right, back??) :-S

Lotje really enjoyed everything. I think i took a lesson from her. Life is so much better when you enjoy the lottle things, and oh boy she did. First of all, she loooved eating. She was always happily munching away on something. She also loved taking naps http://xs226.xs.to/xs226/08152/lotjeslaaptcuddlecup01915.jpg . She would spread out and just look intensely happy.

Most of all, i think Lotje loved her daddy slave. Those two had a really strong bond. Someone once told me that when a pig licks you, that is as good as pure love. Well, she had buckets full of love for my sisters boyfriend. Boy she licked him all over. She had love for others too, but most of it was for him. He was allowed to comb the mats out of her buttfur (we werent). And when there was something wrong with her she would get this look on her face that said; 'DADDY!!!!!' They were very sweet together. He would always feed lotje her shilintong. I was so surprised the first time I saw them do this, he called her, she came running (like she always did) and she really grapped the syringe http://xs226.xs.to/xs226/08152/100_0991982.jpg . I think my sister was allowed to do this too, but those two together..

Well, Lotje, sweetie, I hope you are enjoying yourself on the bridge. No more pain and lots and lots of food. And i'm sure there are some soft cuddle cups to nap in. Say hi to Jan the Boar from us. Goodbye little angel...

Janneke and Yaya and Suus who miss auntie Lotje