[Gpdd] [Rainbow bridge]: Lotje -

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 17:58:27 EDT 2008

Dear Mieke, Erwin, Guiny and Dunya,

I am so sorry to hear of Lotje passing over to the bridge. Nothing I say will be able to ease any of the sadness you must be feeling, as I know nothing can - the only thing that helped me with Tea's passing was the kindness and understanding that I was shown on the digest - and I can already see you are getting the same.

I will always remember the christmas secret santa box that you all sent to tea and biscuit - we have the card and the letters, and I know how much your girls are loved - give them an extra hug from me and Biscuit - hopefully Lotje will have met up with Tea, and be chatting about Guiny (I know Tea would have loved that!)

All our love at this sad time, we are always here if you wantto chat,

Claire & biscuit