[Gpdd] HEALTH: mystery illness - what killed my piggie??? (Daniella Leifer)

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Thu Apr 10 23:20:51 EDT 2008

Daniella,

My StinkerBelle died about 4 months ago, and, when she went to the Bridge, she had developed a large pocket on her side which came on very quickly.  The vet determined that she had bloat and torsion.  She was scheduled to go the vet the day after she died, but I don't think he could have done anything anyway.  Is it possible that your baby had the same thing?  I'm so sorry for your loss.

Marsha