[Gpdd] Bridge: Lotje

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Apr 11 09:55:43 EDT 2008

Mieke, Erwin, & Winky Girls,
I was so Sad and Sorry to hear that your Lotje
had to be helped over the Bridge. :-(  I've always
enjoyed her pigtures and funny captions and
seeing her precious, little face. Your Mom made
the right decision to help her to the Bridge and
even though you weren't with her, please know
that she will Always, Always Love you for the
wonderful care you have given her over the
past few years.

Rest in Peace, little Lotje girl. And may you find
endless fields of parsley and clover to run through
(and eat). Say "hello" to Peter, my kids, and all
of the others who are so missed.

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps...