[Gpdd] [RESCUE] <STUART FL 34996 we have lots of pigs for adopton please help>

Sara Kyle sandeyfeet1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 19:39:53 EDT 2008

The Humane Society of the Treasure Coast has 4 pigs for adoption. # girls 2 are a pare and are smooth coated white and gray, and the other one is named COCO and is a Female calico and she is too cute she had a hard life and was missing 1 tooth but she grew it back and it came in straight and she is healthy. She was slated for euthanasia but because i me and my great mom who is fostering her she will live to see her 1st bday. She is young and needs a good home. Please call Sara  at (772)708-9668 or e-mail me at sandeyfeet1 at yahoo.com also we have 1 male Abyssinian pig sweet boy! Get the word out we need help! -Sara