[Gpdd] [Announcement] Sandy and Manny the Boar

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Sat Apr 12 09:07:01 EDT 2008

Well, my earlier announcement that a week having past must have meant the
mean ole landlord had given up was of course, premature, and  my
announcement no doubt brought on bad luck, I got a letter that the Housing
Authority would inspect for a whole slew of things and the manager showed
after I rushed  Manny off to my daughters apt for a few days.  He came  and
after about 1 minutes of tenseness he noticed the place was clean, decorated
with every floor covered with rugs over the floors, huge bookcase on every
wall, posters and art covering the rest and that my daughter and I were
clearly real people (she's been visiting during the days and evenings while
her hubby works as she has some painful dental issues just now and hates
staying home with pain. So then he noticed all the posters were Pearl Jam ,
my fav band and apparently his too so things lightened up, he looked around
for damage but of course there was non . Conversation on our experiences
with a young disabled man across the hall who moved in with young man
expectations of an apartment which do not jive at all with a complex devoted
to seniors with a few units held for disabled. his parties every nigh and
floor shaking noise and people in and out at all hours, in a old apt where
honestly every word said in the central hall or our kitchens and entries can
be heard in the kitchens and hallways, in short the noise problem here is
horrible, the worst I've ever been in.

So the manager left seeming happy and indicated the guy across the way would
not be bothering me long so I sent a follow up letter and asked my record to
be expunged.  Manny is coming home Sat (today) but I have no idea how to
stop him from wheeking, every trip to the kitchen for every reason results
in wheeks in ever range to mega decibels which i have to accommodate with
small offerings of fresh veggies to shut him up, its blackmail! Caught
between a piggie and the Man.

Other good news he got a letter from his beloved  Peaches and as soon as he
can calm down and get home he will get 'puter time. He has been so excited
he's been doing pop-corns in place and working to refine his bikini designs
for his lady love
So wish us luck, we need to stay here till my SS retirement comes thru in
July.
Sandy and Manny the Boar