[Gpdd] silly; message from Fugly

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 15:30:34 EDT 2008

Hi Igor buddy Mummy tells me you have been trying to send me email about your new pad but silly puter wont let it come in for me to read.

Mummy has emailed your slave but doesnt know if she got the message and cant reply or didnt get the message at all, she is very annoyed at puter and keeps calling it naughty words I have to wheek and tell her off.

I have an idea if you cant send me email of your pad I will just have to come over and see it for myself, sure you can sneak me in somehow and we can talk about the lovely Samantha (stares of into space)

Mummy says her mummy slave has been poorly which is why she hasnt been on puter, hope Samantha knows that I think of her everyday, I wake up and think ...... food followed by more food and then Samantha ahhhhhh, how long til we meet again??

Gotta go buddy mummy wants to shout at the puter again and she gives me headache I am going to hide in the hay

Fugly