[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Lotje

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 15:31:04 EDT 2008

Slaves Mikey and Erwin and the remaining Winky Girls: Sad Guiny and  Dunya

Once again we are behind with our emails, but we just wanted to express our
sincere condolences on the tragic passing of your beloved Lotje. She was quite
a  celebrity on the gpdd, and we know you gave her a good life and she knew
how  much she was loved. Debbie-slave knows only too well how dreadful it feels
to  lose a piggie whilst one is absent - it happened with our dear baby
Cherub. But  it was good that your mother was brave enought to be able to do the
right thing  for her, and as you say, at least you were spared that agonising
decision.

She sounds like a wonderful character, and we love your description of her
being like a little dog and begging for food. As you say, she did the piggie
world a great service by getting Janneke as hooked on piggies as you are.

It is always difficult to lose a piggie, but as you say, she is now in that
Rainbow Meadow chomping on all her favourite veggies and free from pain,
reunited with piggies and people who have gone before.

Please accept our most sincere condolences - we are thinking of you and
wishing you well

Debbie and the 10 Dolly Mixtures