[Gpdd] [MISC]<Message to Fugly>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:52:14 EDT 2008

Hey Fugly buddy,

I'm so surprised that you still havent received my email about my new crib! I'm very suspicious of my roommates...

Lets consider all the options;

First of all we have Suus... I'm still not sure she forgave me for putting her diary online... And I'm doing my chores so well!! I wash her face every day and listen to her yapping away about how great seussy is.. humpf..

Then we have Yaya. I actually have no reason to suspect her, but you never know, it's always the sweet silent ones..

And then there's my slave. She's an evil one, always withholding the veggies and walking around like she owns the place.. She also has a lot of puter access. Maybe she was ashamed of her messy house and didnt want you guys to see it..

Ow and then we have the tiny hamster Ymp, she is always hiding and only comes out when it's dark...

But anyways! I'd like the idea of you visiting me. Ow, and then flying around the world, visiting mavis (stares into space too)..and your samantha ofcourse. Ow and wheek have to visit the all cabaret boys!!!! Hmm.. I remember something about spending the summer camping on the piggyfriends lawn. I think Jan the Boar actually made those plans and we still havent gotten around actually doing it. Lets think about it..

I've been thinking, and I realised that the nice people from the GPDD put all our posts in the archives. So I went to take a look and tadaaaaa!: http://gpdd.org/pipermail/gpdd_gpdd.org/2008-March/022995.html (i really really hope this works..)

I'm gonna take a nap and maybe think some more about whodunnit...
Igor
p.s. penny, thank you for posting the calendarinfo about mayflower. We loved it! We are very sorry that we are so negligent in posting about the calendar. If any of the other gpddcalendarpiggies want to tell something about themselves, please do!! Our slave isnt that reliable...